OP/TECH USA’s SLR Wrist Strap offers a comfortable alternative for carrying most heavy SLR and mirrorless cameras with larger lenses. It attaches to the camera with our unique Uni-Loop System which gives it added versatility to quickly change from one style of OP/TECH USA strap to another in a matter of seconds. (One Uni-Loop is sufficient for supporting a camera and has a tensile strength of up to 146 pounds.) The durable neoprene camera strap is adjusted around the wrist with a security slide to keep it firmly in place. Keeping it simple and secure is the secret to the SLR Wrist Strap. It offers good peace of mind when shooting without a neck strap.
How to attach the SLR Wrist Strap:
- Thread Uni-Loop through connection point on the right side of your camera as you are holding it.
- Thread quick disconnect through opening of Uni-Loop.
- Pull quick disconnect to tighten knot.
- Fits most SLR cameras and binoculars
- Neoprene strap secures comfortably around the wrist
- Security slide tightens the strap around the wrist
- Recommended Load: Up to 10 lbs (4.53kg)
- Made in the USA