With the OP/TECH USA System Connectors, the camera or binocular owner has several connection options. Mini QD Loops allow users to easily fasten small cameras to many OP/TECH USA neck and wrist straps and also quickly switch between straps. They incorporate a thin cord loop for tight camera strap connection areas and 3/8″ quick disconnects for easy attachment to a strap. They are approximately 2.5″ (6,4cm) in length when attached to a camera. Mini QD Loops are available in sets of four.
Mini QD Loops are small but mighty and perfect for compact cameras! Each one has a tensile strength of 44lbs which far exceeds the demands of a compact camera.
How to attach Mini QD Loops :
- Thread small cord loop through connection point on camera.
- Thread mini quick disconnect through opening of loop.
- Pull mini quick disconnect to tighten knot.
- Allows users to fasten small cameras to many OP/TECH USA neck straps
- Easily attaches to strap with 3/8″ quick disconnects
- 1mm Nylon cord loop works great with small connection points
- Contains four connectors (each connector includes one female quick disconnect and one male with loop)
- Made in the USA