JJC NS-C Series Professional Neck Strap is designed for most DSLR
cameras with two strap eyelets. The neck strap is made of comfortable
and durable Neoprene. It evenly distributes the weight of your camera
thereby minimizing strain on back, neck and muscles. Its rugged interior
surface and seamed edges prevents the strap from going around when
you are shooting. In this way, you will be able to achieve a better stability.
The strap attaches to the camera strap eyelet by polyester fiber webbing.
And with the two buckles on the strap, you can quickly adjust the strap to
your comfort and shooting style. What’s more, the neck strap has two
quick-release clips allowing you to remove the neck strap easily when not
in use. Besides, after removing the Neoprene part, the rest acts as a
simple hand strap by connecting the both ends of polyester fiber parts. All
the features of the strap make it an ideal tool for you to take photos
constantly for a long time.
- Overall length: 59.8″ / 152cm, Load-bearing: 13.2lb / 6kg, Neoprene thickness: 0.27″ / 0.7cm
- Maximum width: 2.2″ / 5.6cm, Webbing width: 0.4″ / 1.0 cm
- Ideal for replacing leather straps or others with hard edges
- Made of comfortable and durable neoprene, reduces neck and shoulder fatigue
- Length is adjustable, Quick-release clips allow you to remove the neck strap quickly