“Henri by Eric Kim” shoulder strap is hand crafted with care from start to finish. Rather than mass produced, these straps are handmade in small, limited quantity batches in order to preserve a level of excellent craftsmanship and quality. Made from durable, genuine leather, each rugged strap is unique-it will have subtle marks and over time it will bear the traces of your adventures. — Compatability: The Henri Shoulder Strap is ideal for all camera sizes that has side lugs. It does NOT fit DSLR’s nor the Ricoh GR. It fits all Fujifilm cameras (X-Pro series, X100-series, etc), all Micro 4/3rds cameras (Olympus, Panasonic, etc), all Leica cameras (Leica Q, M, film M, etc), and most film cameras. — Note: During the first month of use, the leather may temporarily stain light-colored clothing. With use, the strap will soften, fade into a nice patina, and become your own. –Sizing: The Henri shoulder strap is designed to be worn cross body, on the shoulder, or for taller photographers the strap can be worn around the neck. The total length of the strap measured from one side of the camera to the other can be adjusted from 44 inches to 60 inches in length. Width of strap is .625 inch (17mm) and the width of the neck pad is 1.375 inch (34mm). Length of neck pad is 10 inches (25mm). Please test these dimensions to fit your needs prior to purchase. If you prefer a shorter length strap to be worn at mid-chest level, pick up the Henri Neck Strap. The Henri shoulder strap can be adjusted by sliding up the protective leather cover.
- Handmade in small batches with premium-grade leather
- Adjustable length: 44 inches to 54 inches (Total length from one side of the camera to the other)
- Designed for Fujifilm, Leica, rangefinders, film cameras, micro 4-3rds, and all sized cameras with side-lugs
- Intended to be worn cross-body, on the shoulder, or for taller photographers (can be worn around the neck.)
- Lovingly prepared and packaged in California, USA